Nov 8, 2014

Papparich Kopitiam still the Best for me!

Honestly I suka dengan New menu n New look of Papparich Kopitiam a.k.a Cafe. The new design yang I suka and best environment at Centre Point Bandar Utama .. Nearby One Utama Shopping Mall.
For me the foods is awesome!, and the variety and your loves family will love it !


Even your are in quick lunch during your working hour.. You still can enjoy your choices food. Like me I suka try any food .. I Akan bring any of my close friend untuk try a new place and a new foods for us to explore Malaysian food !


Dried noodle with curry pun Ada... The tasted... Hmmm sooo yummmy!,,


Okayyyy... Ipoh lover??. You can get your rice noodle soup with steam chicken.. I love it !

My favorite all the time,,!!,, the chee cheong fan a.k.a rice noodles with curry and fuchok a.k.a dried bean curds .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment