Nov 12, 2014

Jibby & Co the Best concept .. Food is superB

Are you looking for brunch or #breakfast or #makan ? Hmm... Actually I love to play and keep using my "hashtag" ... It's really work for search engine and your pictures will viewer see .

Okayy..  Back with this nice Restaurant .. I been there with family and friends a few time . The interior and the concept . Oh My God the food and the coffee superB !
But I will share with you guys the modern interior concept..

I love this cabinet.. Vintage and classic!

If you go with family.. Better find a nice sitting downstairs .. But the view nice ya! 

 They love play with classic prop.. Which is very high class taste and vintage .. I love this cabinet too.. Hmmm.. 

The menu! Yes just simple and plain on white paper but ... Variety of foods you my like it! Putih bersih Kannn....

Plain water they served... So cool! And the can for your forks and spoons.. Okayy I love the wooden table too... Oh my god.! Madness ...

Okayy the food I had on October wish with my BFF for our brunch and gossip girls talk..

Amacam??? Canggih tak?  








No comments:

Post a Comment