Nov 19, 2014

Hard Rock Kuala Lumpur ... Memang sempoi!



If you are looking with western food dinner especially for your family and friends . I recommend to Hard Rock Kuala Lumpur.. The place . The foods. The crowd. The music .. Super cool!

Masa I pergi dinner with my love husband and daughters .. I just simply snap a few picture untuk u all..
This is how history of Hard Rock.....


Foods memang banyak pilihan ... Terutama if you datang dengan kids, Ada pilihan untuk anak you pilih dengan favorite masing masing... 


My daughter love their chicken sausage and with their fish and chips ... Hmmm... Together with the chocolate milkshake and strawberry milkshakes.. The cup pun from @hardrockkl memang superb #cute ...

 Ok ..I dengan husband dah lama tak makan chicken wing .. So!,,, we order this.. oMG !! Sedap gilerrrrrr... @hardrockkl .. 


Burger yang sungguh layan!!  Daging yang sangat tebal and...... Juicy tak ingat!
If you are at Kuala Lumpur.... Better try the dinner and... Don't forget their. LiveBand at 10.00pm .. 

Really Rockkkkkkkk!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment