Oct 28, 2014

Coffee ? Tea ? Hot chocolate ? Hmmmmmm.. Smell good!


Oh my God.... I cannot stop myself to not drink this !
I love about coffee . I love about Tea... I love about Chocolate .... Make me free. calm . Relax..

Did you know?? 
Coffee beans will release your stress and changed your mood too.
And ladies ...... Change your mind, it's Fat burning too!


This Hot Mocha you will melt... Served with small pieces of chocolate .. At Delicious One Utama.
I love it ! 


 Hot chocolate I love from Dome Cafe...


 Okay this always pilihan ramai even our family will love it... Hmmm.. A great black coffee a.k.a Kopi O kaw !! Very classic from Papparich.


 How about white coffee??... Yes the famous coffee ... Milk coffee and famous in Ipoh too or any Kopitiam now and days.. 


  This is the Best if you are in KL town area just drop at Hyatt Hotel at Thirty8 lounge and there have a lovely Hi Tea too... The Hot Cappucino so tempting ..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment